Our founding members
Our founding group of members is as follows:
- Kathy Evans, CEO, Children England
- Danny Kruger, Chief Executive, West London Zone
- Polly Neate, Chief Executive, Women's Aid
- David Robinson, Founder, Community Links
- Caroline Slocock, Director, Civil Exchange
- Steve Wyler, social change consultant, and Associate of Carnegie UK Trust
As at January 2018, there are 4 cells operating in London, including the founding group, and cells have also started elsewhere across the country. If you are interested in joining one of these or in setting up a new group , do get in touch.
All our members have joined up to A Better Way in an individual capacity. Views expressed on this website, or by A Better Way elsewhere, do not necessarily represent the views of organisations with which our members are associated.