Our founding members
Our founding group of members is as follows:
- Cynthia Bower, Independent
- Kathy Evans, CEO, Children England
- Mark Gamsu, Managing Director, Local Democracy and Health
- Danny Kruger, Chief Executive, West London Zone
- Polly Neate, Chief Executive, Women's Aid
- James Perry, Panahpur Foundation
- David Robinson, Founder, Community Links
- Jane Slowey, former CEO, Foyer Federation
- Caroline Slocock, Director, Civil Exchange
- Steve Wyler, social change consultant, and Associate of Carnegie UK Trust
As at the end of February 2017, there are 3 cells operating in London, including the founding group, and cells have also started in Hastings, Manchester, Newcastle and Taunton. Cells are also starting to form in other places too, for example, Coventry and Sheffield. If you are interested in joining one of these or in setting up a new group in other locations, do get in touch.
All our members have joined up to A Better Way in an individual capacity. Views expressed on this website, or by A Better Way elsewhere, do not necessarily represent the views of organisations with which our members are associated.